CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Word for you~!!!

I'm Starting Think The Times We Are Happy Together Aren't Worth The Times I Cry Alone.

I removed the love from LOVER... now its all OVER!
Our love is like a red, red rose that's been eaten by worm.
broken heart can hurt, but its the memories that kill you.
You don't have the key to my heart... I changed the locks!
It was never love that broke her heart, it was losing that love that tore her apart.
I'm over you, over your smile, over your lips, over your style and over your kiss!
She laid her heart and soul right in your hands... you stole her every dream and crushed her plans
I love you too much to realize that you are in love with someone else!!~~
 I always fall for that one guy, who is out of reach, but close enough to make it hurt~!
Love can wait till I have time...i can~~!!

0 comments: