CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

 →First we were friends, Then we were lovers, but now we act as if we don't know each other :(

 →Too many tears have run down her cheek, too many times her heart broken, too many scars lie upon her wrists yet she keeps smiling!!!
 →I'm used to being lonely, its the only thing I can rely on these days.
 →You say you love me, you say you care, but know I whenever I need you, you're not there
 →What becomes of the broken hearted, who had a love that has now departed...
 →Love is like a fairytale... u live it for a while and then the book just has to end!!
 →A lover without indiscretion is no lover at all~~
 →He Took My Smile With Him When He Left...:(
 →The journey with you was well worth the fall.
 →You made me fall in love with you... and then ditched me at the first sign of commitment!!
 →Don't leave me holding on, to something that's already gone!!

0 comments: